GGS VOLUNTEERS SOUGHT: Education Development Officer, Mentoring
Education Development Officer, Mentoring
Purpose: To provide consistent high quality, learning resource packs for each Mentoring event.
- Consult with the Programme Manager, Event Lead and Speakers
- Create a pack of resources for online access
- Analyse and review of speaker videos and transcripts to extract key learnings
- Consult with audience for feedback and guidance on future sessions
- Produce Project Briefs and other bespoke GGS materials as required
- Develop a network of partner organisations to help distribute our resources
- Sign-post members to other organisations that can help
Must have a strong interest in creativity, computing and enterprise. This will be a good fit for someone who has a qualification or experience in education or training.
To find out how to apply visit our Volunteer page.