LEARNING: FREE webinars for tech employers to address the gender gap
Tech Employers – attract, recruit and retain more female talent!
Skills Development Scotland and Equate Scotland are delighted to launch a series of free webinars in partnership with the Digital Technologies Skills Group. These webinars will provide all digital technology employers whether start-up, SME or large, the advice, skills and insights needed to increase the number of women in tech.
- The webinars will be an interactive guide through the following issues:
- How to take positive action measures
- How to recruit and retain women employees
- The business and economic case for increases women’s representation in tech
- Implementing flexible working
- Overcoming challenges and barriers
- Tackling biased language
The webinars will be accompanies by a Best Practice Guide with case studies from employers taking action on gender across Scotland.
This will be a 3 part series of 1.5 hour webinars taking place on the 18th, 24th and 27th of April. All you need to is register and logon from your desk to take part!