Home Forums Recruitment JOBS: Web Application Developer

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shellie H 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Shellie H
    Participant

Hello

We are looking for a full-stack developer to work on a project supporting our regulatory compliance revenue stream. I’ll be your internal client, and I’d be thrilled to see a Girl Geek join the team.

Description below or https://www.sharein.com/web-application-developer/. If you would like to reach out to me with questions, feel free to drop me a line at shellie@sharein.com. Note that I am *not* the hiring manager or decision maker! I can just answer questions about the work and the project.

Web Application Developer
    ShareIn is an exciting Fintech company based in the heart of Edinburgh’s vibrant tech community and we’re looking for someone to join our small but growing team. We’ve been winning new business and are now building tools to manage the administration of these clients. We seek a web application developer who’s confident and capable in ASP.NET MVC and related stack. This is a Greenfield project and would suit an individual that is able to see the whole picture in terms of application design. It’s a chance for a developer to own and shape the project from the outset.

Technical Skills
    .NET 4.5 C# Visual Studio
    NET MVC 5
    Jquery / Bootstrap / HTML and front end scripting
    SQL
    Entity framework
    GIT / Azure / Continuous delivery / TDD
    Personal Skills
    Ambitious for quality
    Pragmatic approach to delivery
    Able to focus under pressure
    Pro-active and forthcoming with system designs and solutions
    A can-do attitude
    Always delivers on a promise
    Importantly, we’re looking for someone who wants to do a good job, learn new things and who is open and honest. We’re an informal and friendly team so your input will be appreciated and valued. We’re not people who will judge you on the hours worked – for us it’s all about results.

What’s in it for you?
    Competitive salary (depending on experience)
    Flexible working hours
    33 days holiday each year (pro-rata)
    The opportunity to be part of team that hear about really exciting projects that need our help every single day
    Future participation in employee share option scheme
    The chance to be in at the start of a high growth company in a high growth sector
    Best view from an office in the world
    About ShareIn
    ShareIn started out as an equity crowdfunding platform and have morphed into a global technology provider of deal funding tools and solutions. Our clients span a range of sectors and fund a variety of amazing projects from renewable energy projects in Africa to Hotel developments in the UK and a lot in between.

ShareIn provides a positive, open and friendly work environment. We are looking for someone that really cares about what they are doing who can work independently. Applicants should be enthusiastic about the opportunity to be part of a team that is shaking up traditional sources of finance.

If that sounds like you please get in touch! Send all applications to Hillary@sharein.com

Strictly no agencies.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.