Home Forums Recruitment Jobs at Waracle (Dundee / Remote)

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chris Brind 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Chris Brind

Hello all,

Waracle are always on the lookout for good folk for some immediate roles and for our on-going recruitment cycle. Please see our vacancies:

Join Us

In particular we have the following openings right now based out of our Dundee location (remote working available):

* UI/UX designer
    * Techical Project Manager

If you have any questions about the above, feel free to PM me or hit me up on Slack (brindy)

Thanks,
    Chris

Chris Brind

Hi all,

We’re now recruiting for a Office Administrator in Dundee. This role is so new it’s not even on our vacancies page yet! :)

New Office Administrator post at Waracle for motivated, personable candidate. Role involves dipping your toes into HR, Finance and Marketing, leading to loads of possibilities for career progression. The ideal candidate will have some admin experience and be a great people organiser. Send your CV to a.rieuclarke@waracle.com in the first instance.

We’re also recruiting for mobile developers, a technical project manager and a digital marketing analyst. More info about those roles are on our vacancies page or feel free to ping me for more info.

Cheers,
    Chris

Chris Brind

Hi all, Waracle are recruiting the following permanent roles to start ASAP on a major digital health project for one of our customers:

* 2x iOS developers (Dundee / remote)
    * 2x Android developers (Edinburgh / remote)
    * 2x Web developers (Dundee / remote)

We have quite a few roles to fill in the medium term for our fintech consultancy business as well, and will consider perm or contract:

* iOS developers (on-site Glasgow or Edinburgh)
    * Android developers (on-site Glasgow or Edinburgh)

And we also have a PM/Scrum Master role based in our office in Dundee.

More info here, or feel free to ping me directly:

Join Us

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.