Home Forums Stuff Happening! Azure User Group

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sarah Lean 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Sarah Lean
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

Back in February I was searching for a user group to help me meet fellow techies and learn something about Microsoft’s Cloud platform, Azure but was dismayed to find there was no user group in Edinburgh or Glasgow that could help. Which is why I decided to start Glasgow Azure User Group – http://www.gaug.co.uk

After several months of advertising on social media I held our first meetup on the 29th May in a Starbucks in Glasgow. Eight people came along and we chatted about what our IT experiences, our Azure experience and what we all wanted out of the user group. It was a positive experience and since the meetup we’ve had some more interest in the group with our newsletter subscribers growing to 28.

Our next meeting is scheduled for the 23rd August and I just wanted to put it out there and see if anyone would be interested in attending the group. So far I am the only woman in the group so it would be good to get some more! :)

We have a newsletter that you can subscribe to and keep up to date with what the group is doing, the link can be found on the website.

Thanks,
    Sarah

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.