GGS VOLUNTEERS SOUGHT: Event Curation, Themes for 2017: Enterprise and Access to Funding
Event Curation, Themes for 2017: Enterprise & Access to Funding
Purpose: To coordinate speakers, detail content and manage on the ground logistics for each event.
- Select Industry Speakers & Chair and manages expectations
- Negotiate content and format for panel sessions with guests
- Manage team on the ground inc. budget, venue, delegate numbers, tech support, catering etc
- Liaise with Comms to develops all communications and marketing materials including information for sponsors and post event reports
- Liaise with Education to create Resource Packs
Must have an outgoing personality and a strong interest in access to funding for business, for under-represented groups. This is a good fit for someone with a qualification in education or business & enterprise.
To find out how to apply visit our Volunteer page.